Milk in the Carnival Cruise Lines

Nata

Hi,

We are thinking to bring our 21 month old son wiht us to Paradasi ship.

But do they have a milk for baby? How can I warm a milk for him at night ?

What activities for kids does the ship offer ?

Thanks

Feel free to take your 21 month old on the cruise. I think traveling with kids is easier than people think. You can't lounge in in the sun as long but it's less work than being at home because I don't have to cook, clean, do laundry, etc.:D

Carnival provides 2% (not whole) milk 24/7. You would probably need to bring along something to warm up the milk. Maybe someone with experience can provide input here. Though we've traveled every year with my 9 yr. DD, I forgot what we did at that age. :p Our next cruise will include our then 11 month old but we'll just use room temperature water and add formula as needed.

As far as children activities, there is no organized 'camp carnival' from the under 2 crowd. They do allow parents with their kiddies to play in the playroom for certain times. Here is a link for more information. http://carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/babysitting.aspx

I hope this helps.

You can actually buy bottle warmers that are both electric and battery powered at places like Wal Mart for a pretty cheap price.

I've been known to take the ice bucket and fill it with hot water from the bathroom sink and warm it that way.

But honestly, the past 2 times I've had bottle aged children on a cruise I have just allowed them to drink it cold. They didn't even blink an eye. At this age, there is no real reason to warm it.

I usually make up my bottles in the morning and just leave one out for a few hours before bedtime so it drops to room tempreture and my baby can be a bit funny about drinking it straight from the fridge. The hot water in ice bucket solution is a good one if not, I will have to try that one myself :D

Archived