Live from the Pride !!!

Wennfred

I believe when we were on the Pride, the first night we moved our clocks ahead one hour and then on Friday night, we moved them back. This would put the ship time and Cabo and Mazatlan on the same time. Puerto Vallarta would still be one hour ahead of ship time.

Thanks bunches . . . I think I understand but still haven't a clue why they would change the ship's time from the time in the port it departs from. Guess I'll just have to read the Capers and cross my fingers . . . . :p

Maybe the Earth had changed, but we were all screwed up on our left coast cruise, to our advantage.

We flew from NY to LA, and lost three hours. This made it extremely easy to stay up to all ungodly hours.

Twice during the cruise we had to put our clocks ahead one hour, so at some point, we were only one hour behind our NY time, yet we were on the west coast!

I'm so confused about the time issue . . . don't even know what time zone PV is on. Wait a minute . . . I'll be right back . . .

I don't know if this will help but on the Conquest we changed times zones and the ship's time changed with it. The clock showing on the tv was always changed to match so I always checked it to see what the official ship's time is. It was somewhat confusing so I checked it every morning to see if it had changed.

Archived