Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach

missnic

I just booked a pre-cruise stay there for December. They quoted me $115 for one night including parking for the duration of my cruise. The best rate I found on the internet without any mention of parking was $105. So, I think parking is pretty close to free, if not actually free!

They made no mention of a shuttle to the pier, but I came across a thread here making reference to one. I'm not sure of the deal with that though.

The guy that owns this hotel also owns the Radisson at the port where (with your stay at the 4 Pts) you can park for free and take the shuttle from there for free. Just ask them about it and they will give you the details. You can also call the Radisson. It's very cut and dry. No hidden chgs or gimmicks. I highly recommend the Radisson though. See my post under the East Coast Departures thread called Radisson Resort at the

Port. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
You may want to check out the review on tripadvisor.com - they are not good for the Four Points...the pool is in the parking garage. Photos of the hotel look nice though.

Yeah, I saw the negative reviews of the pool areas. I'm more interested in the whirlpool suites for $139/nt (we're celebrating our 2nd anniversary! ;) ) and the free parking at the Radisson.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you ever book your hotel? We are staying that same night at the Radison in one of their Whirlpool Suites. It's about the same price as what you quoted at 4-Points with our government discount.

By the way, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Please come join us on our roll call thread.

"Thanksgiving on the Elation"

I look forward to getting to know you.

Robin

Archived