I Booked It!!

jabberjaw070596

I have booked our first cruise this past weekend!! My family (DH, DS, and myself) are going on the July 1, 2007 Miracle sailing. This is my 50% off cruise from the August 21, 2006 cancelled Celebration cruise. I booked a guarantee balcony. Please pray this one will go off without a hitch cause otherwise I do not think I will get DH to book another one!! :D

I have booked our first cruise this past weekend!! My family (DH, DS, and myself) are going on the July 1, 2007 Miracle sailing. This is my 50% off cruise from the August 21, 2006 cancelled Celebration cruise. I booked a guarantee balcony. Please pray this one will go off without a hitch cause otherwise I do not think I will get DH to book another one!! :D

I hope it is SMOOTH SAILING, as we are booked on it also!

Hurricane Dennis gave us a rough ride (July 4th week 2005) coming back to Tampa on the Miracle.

Tom

Good for you. The Miracle is a great ship, and also you are going to great ports. I would love to do that one again. Im sure you will have a great time

We will be celebrating our son's 17th birthday on July 4 and our wedding anniversar on July 5!! :D

Congratulations!

It will be my 45th Birthday on July 4th.

We will need to start a roll call at some point, I do not think there is one yet for this sailing. We are on FIVE different roll calls now (whew!) - including one as far out as December 2007!

Tom

How wonderful. We will be on the Miracle next month!!

You have selected an excellent class of ship. We have been on 2 sister ships in the past 14 months and loved them both.

Tampa is an excellent port to sail from as well. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Nothing is to small or to silly....after all...you are going on a cruise!!!!

Archived