Day Sail Charter for 8

lmmn

Can anyone recommend a charter day sail for 8? The day sails I have seen can take maximum of 6.

We just sailed on the Indepence44 last week and Capt Pat told us that if you have 6 passengers or less, you don't have to be licensed as a multi-passenger vessel. Therefore, no paperwork or government rigmarole. She did say that for bigger parties, they get another Capt and boat for part of the party and they all sail together.

We had a great time with her and would highly recommend her. Her email is independence44@ pocketmail.com and her website is www.independence44.us You might contact her and see if she can work something out for your group.

Greytracer - Thank you for the information. I agree...the Independence with Pat is a fantastic day. We enjoyed a day with her a couple years ago. Cost with two boats is $164 pp, which is quite expensive. It would be my preference to keep our group together.

The Islander - I thought there must be someone who could take more than six. I have contacted them. It would definitely be my preference to charter, but probably more important to keep our group together. Thank you very much.

Archived