POH Dining Question

CruiseAddict58

I really hate bringing up this topic again; however, I saved an old post that had excellent information on the dining choices on the POH and somehow it got deleted. I've spent hours trying to locate that on previous threads, but the info is so contradictory and so many people answer by saying "someone told me" or "I heard." I really want to hear from people that have "been there, done that!" I tried this question on the Hawaii Boards and got no response, so I'm trying the NCL boards.

I need a listing of all the evening dining options and the cost for the ones that are not free. I'm trying to prepare a list for our group so that whoever gets on the ship first will be able to make all the reservations for the 6 of us for each night.

I know that jeans are not allowed in the (2) main dining rooms at night. What about the specialty restaurants?

We have always taken several formal choices, but after reading post of these boards, I really get the idea that this will be the most casual cruise we have taken.

Again, thanks in advance for any information you can share and I do apologize for bringing the "dining" info subject up again. I promise not to lose the info this time. :)

802117836_TickertoHawaii.png.96581a0b989a15b86598e3aa30f8db61.png

Please do a search on my screen name. You will see my review which covers dining at length and another thread that has the title "POH dining reservations for the week" that goes into a lot of detail on the dining options. I have sent it all in as part of a formal review, but that has not hit the review list yet. They are still only posting July reviews and we were on the 8/7 sailing. If you cannot find the thread I will be glad to post the info again on this thread.

Good luck!

MBMAM

Archived