when sailing as a group, do doc's go to everyone?????

turtle girl

We are sailing in a cabin of 3, the person who made the reservation got something from Carnival today with all of our names on it. She is not sure if it is THE DOC'S. Will we all get seperate doc's, or just the person who made the reservation? I've got my doc dance all ready to go, how anticlimatic if I receive a photocopy. By the way sail date is Oct. 14, 3006. Help , to late for our carnival agent and carnival site is down.

In general, one set of docs per cabin. Exactly how is your group arranged...since groups [and group fares] usually occupy multiple cabins. Is it people traveling together--or something more formal than that

thanks jleg for the reply we are just friends traveling together 3 of us in a cabin. if only one set of docs per cabin does it include everything we need as individuals, as we a traveling to the port seperately. I could wait until tommorrow to look at the papers, but i'm so excited. Thanks

We are sailing in a cabin of 3, the person who made the reservation got something from Carnival today with all of our names on it. She is not sure if it is THE DOC'S. Will we all get seperate doc's, or just the person who made the reservation? I've got my doc dance all ready to go, how anticlimatic if I receive a photocopy. By the way sail date is Oct. 14, 3006. Help , to late for our carnival agent and carnival site is down.

wow you have a long time to wait...3006..lol.

hope you get something, that is so much fun receiving them then reading them , and rereading in case you missed something....

still waiting on my mine i sail oct 14th 2006

When I organized a group earlier this year through a Carnival PVP, all the docs were sent to me and it was my responsibility to get them to the people for each cabin. They were actual travel docs, in the Carnival folder.

In 2005, I was part of a group arranged through a TA. The docs were sent directly to me by the TA, not through the group leader.

I do remember that this year, as group leader, I did get a fax from my PVP listing all the cabins and individuals in the group with balance info, etc. These were not the travel docs, though.

Based on my experience, you should eventually have actual docs to dance to.

Last year, I booked 2 cabins, the other couple is 1000 miles away, carnival sent me both docs,I dont know why they do this, how is the other couple supposed to get them? This year I told them to mail the docs seperately, hope they do. We're paying carnival enough money, I shouldn';t have to pay postage to fed ex their docs to them.

Archived