Ncl Alaska 2007 And Beyond

DALLIEDOG

I just received a brochure for the Alaskan sailings for 2007 and it's the same old 7 day cruises out of Seattle and Vancouver. When do you think NCL will again go to the 10-11 day cruises like they did in 2005 and go to Anchorage/Whittier. I think NCL is fantastic but they need to change and vary some of their ITINERARIES in the future. Any thoughts --let's start a campaign.

We were on the Dream last year on the itinerary which went to Seward which was my favourite port. We would consider going back to Alaska (but not for a few years - too many other places to go) but would not want to have 7 day cruises as our only option. One-way itineraries would be a great option for Alaska - not sure that NCL has ever offered them in the past?

As I said on another post, the only NCL options for next summer appear to be 7-days apart from the Baltics (did that this year) :mad:. I would REALLY REALLY like to see longer itineraries offered or alternating itineraries so that 2 could be combined (back-to-back) for those of us who like longer cruises. Alternating cruises would also allow those who only have 7 days available to still cruise (and give them more options).

I just received a brochure for the Alaskan sailings for 2007

I'm jealous! I think I've requested that a few times on the website and it hasn't come yet. Oh well...I suppose I can wait. :p

But to your real point - I guess I can't say anything about the itineraries, this will be my first time to Alaska, so I'm just thrilled to be going. :) Although 10 days would be awesome, I can only imagine.

Archived