MORE cave tubing questions!!!

cruisin_cutie

Maybe a stupid question but here goes: is the water fresh or salt water?

Also, it seems like every one and their mother is going to do the tubing, does that mean its wicked crowded? Is there more than one place to do it, or do the tour companies take turns going down the caves? Is the DVD really worth the $40??

Thanx :D

It is fresh water

It wasnt crowded until the end where everyone gets out of the water

We didnt buy the DVD so I don't know, but there was photographers throughout the tour taking pictures and we did buy a few of them.

Hi Dave! Cruzn Buckeye here. Remember us?

Yhony is great isn't he? They even take care of 80 year old women! Remember Middleager's MIL's piggy back ride? I hope I live to be her age and as active as her!

As far as the DVD, they were offering this on previous cruises. I asked Yhony about this on the bus, and he said that it was not his company that did the DVD. And that they were not there that day...too bad, I was all set to buy it!

Cruzn

The water is fresh and depending on rain and weather, not too cool. The tours are fairly crowded but if you want to do a smaller tubing tour contact jaguar paw resort. They will make arrangements for a smaller tour with your own guide. We were a group of four (around New Years) and we booked with them. We paid $100.00 US for tubing, zipline, lunch and van ride to and from. This means we did two trips, had lunch and got a great van ride covering lots of info about Belize. It was great!!!!!!!

I believe that you can see their website at www.jaguarpaw.com If this doesn't work just google them. Well worth getting in touch with them to see what you can arrange.

Rigger

Hi Dave! Cruzn Buckeye here. Remember us?

Yhony is great isn't he? They even take care of 80 year old women! Remember Middleager's MIL's piggy back ride? I hope I live to be her age and as active as her!

As far as the DVD, they were offering this on previous cruises. I asked Yhony about this on the bus, and he said that it was not his company that did the DVD. And that they were not there that day...too bad, I was all set to buy it!

Cruzn

We had a great time, I hope my next cruise the people and excursions are just as great

Archived