The Panorama Deck On The Conquest

DJ LAROSE

I'm going on the Conquest on the 24th of Sept. My room is 1042 and I would like to know what was the feel on that deck. The deck is high and I just want to get a feeling of how it is, the view, the rocking if there is any, noise etc. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

I just got back from the 9/3 sailing on the conquest, stayed in room number 1052 panaroma deck on the conquest and I loved the deck!! We had an inside stateroom which was right by the stairs. Not much noise other than some moron across the hall slamming his door shut everytime he left or entered his room. Walk to the end of the hall and come out on the main deck area by the pool and water slide! I don't have anything to compare it too since it was my first cruise, but I really enjoyed it!

• 2 weeks later...

We were in 1028 inside in Feb 2003. We did feel more motion here but it didn't bother us. We felt this was the best inside cabin we ever had. We absolutely loved this location. You can walk out onto an observation deck on the front of the ship which was great when entering or leaving port. Out the as stated you are right at the main pool by the bottom of the water slide. Because the cabins on this deck are only in the front third of the ship the halls are very quiet. We loved it.

My wife and I made a ritual of ending each evening with a nice stroll along the exterior portion of the Panarama deck around the buffet. Then a stop for ice cream and hot chocolate to bring back to the cabin when we turned in.

Ah....the memories! :)

Archived