Lotus Spa on Pacific Sun

qt_esme

Just wondering if anyone has a pricelist or knows some of the prices for the Lotus Spa. i wanted to get my mum a full body massage, just curious as to the price. I wouldnt mind visiting myself!:D I cant imagine it to be cheap though!!:p Hope its not too over priced!

One of the best spa treatments and the one I love is the frangipani head and shoulder massage usually done in the hairdressers. It costs about $29 and is heavenly, I usually have at least two of them per cruise, so relaxing.

Also keep a look out as sometimes they have free draws soon after boarding if you visit the spa and put in an entry. I have won a facial and Chaz a free hair style visit. They also often have times when you can book massages and treatments at a discount so keep an eye out. Treat yourself, it is worth it.:)

One of the best spa treatments and the one I love is the frangipani head and shoulder massage usually done in the hairdressers. It costs about $29 and is heavenly, I usually have at least two of them per cruise, so relaxing.

Also keep a look out as sometimes they have free draws soon after boarding if you visit the spa and put in an entry. I have won a facial and Chaz a free hair style visit. They also often have times when you can book massages and treatments at a discount so keep an eye out. Treat yourself, it is worth it.:)

:p Thats just what i wanted to hear! I will definitely be visiting the spa, now i have that information! thanks Suey

And thankyou Aussiedisneyfan..you are always so helpful:)

Signature Menu

Gentle Touch Teeth Whitening $219

Ionitherme $160 course of 3 $399 50 minutes - anti cellulit and detox

La Therapie Hydralift Facial $120 50 min

Hot Stone Massage $193 75 min

Seaweed Massage $251 1 hour 45 min

50 min treatments: Aromaflex $140 back, kneck, shoulder reflexology

Spa Master as above but with hydrating facial not

reflexology $140

Reflexology $140 50 min reflex

You can also get shampoos and finishes, cuts, hairdressing for men, hair color and highlights, acrylic nails, manicures and I think near the duty free shops you can get a pedicyre too if I remember correctly

Sorry tried to scan the menu but I am new at this and need more practice

Archived