Family of 4 in a 6C

LRav19

We booked the Holiday yesterday for the Oct. 19th sailing and we were given cabin U115. It shows that that particular cabin has 1 upper in it. Does that mean they will have to bring in a rollaway bed for one of us? We have never cruised with the children, 6 and 7, so I do not know how the space will work out.

We have cruised with 4 folks in this type of cabin many times (twice on the Holiday). They will bring in a cot that is not the old "fold in the middle" uncomfortable kind. It is on a stationary frame and a nice mattress. It literally slips partly under the vanity and works out very well.

Some people book cabins for 4 with 2 uppers, but we have a special needs child and (since hubby has a CPAP machine and can't sleep up there...and I refuse to) ... we always use the one upper with a cot arrangement.

My oldest son is 6" 3" and he sleeps in the upper and my youngest son is 5' 7" and he sleeps comfortably on the cot.

Have a great cruise!!!

Archived