T-Shirts

BKHwedding2007

You can do a search for "lot customer Tshirts" and you will likely find several options to buy a bulk amount of custom screened tshirts. You email the seller and ask them about drafting the design you want on the front and then go from there. Our guests LOVED our tshirts.

kadiebug-

Off the subject, but your pictures are beautiful!!! I have to ask, all the people you see on the decks above (during the ceremony) were thoy all just on-lookers, or guest?

If they were just on-lookers, I think I would feel so nervous, this is the whole reason I do not want a huge wedding back home.

B2B-

They were onlookers. You know, I wasn't nervous because I didn't even know they were there. The only ones close enough to hear our ceremony were our guests, and I had tunnel vision I guess. I didn't realize so many people were watching until I saw the pictures! I guess it's the price you pay for wanting to get married on deck. It really didn't both me much.

Archived