Miracle vs Glory

love cruising 2

We've done both and they are both good ships. You will notice the Glory is bigger than the Miracle, it just seems bigger and more crowded. Nothing bad, but it is different. You should enjoy your experience and enjoy comparing the two ships.

You're going to get people who prefer the Glory and people who prefer the Miracle, so brace for it. I haven't been on the Miracle, but have been on two other Spirit class ships, the Pride and the Legend. I did go on the Glory last April. Personally, I prefer the Spirit class size and layout. the Glory was just a little too big for me and I spent a LOT of time waiting in lines. I've never experienced a line problem on any of the Spirit class ships. The Glory is a pretty ship and to me, any cruise is a good cruise, so regardless, you'll have a good time. I just thought it seemed more crowded than many others I've been on.

We did the Glory last month and was wondering if we should go on the Glory again next time or go on the Miracle. I'm glad to see that you are basically in the same dilemma I'm in but on opposite sides. We had a wonderful time on the Glory and I know you will too.

We didn’t have any problems on it and it was very clean and new looking.

I'm for the Glory 100%. I sailed the Miracle last year and enjoyed to cruise but found the ship kind of strange. The night time entertainment a bit lacking.

When the cruise ended at a alternate port because of a tanker in the harber that did it for me. As long as the ship sails out of Tampa and this problem is not resolved I for one will not cruise on the Miracle again. I have been on the Glory 2 times and have enjoyed both sailings. I have never found the Glory to be to crowded. It is a big ship and plenty of room for everone. The night time entertainment is all over the place and we enjoyed it all. I am a Carnival fan but the Miracle is not for me.

We went on The Miracle in May. We loved it ! I have booked another cruise in May 2007 on Glory. Will I be disappointed or is the Glory as nice as The Miracle?

We did it just the other way around. We went on The Glory this past May to the Eastern Caribbean, and in May 2007, we're going on The Miracle to the Western Caribbean. We loved The Glory, had a fabulous time! We were gonna wait a year or 2 before cruising again, but just couldn't. Although, we do have to wait for next May to arrive. lol

:D

So, we say go for The Glory!

We went on the Miracle this year and have Glory booked for next year. I want the Eastern Itinerary.

The only thing we didn't like about Miracle was tendering in 3 of 4 ports. When we booked, there was still a pier in Cozumel, so should have been only 2 tender ports.

We do love a 4 port cruise, another reason we booked Miracle.

We are looking forward to the Glory.

Having been on Destiny & Victory, the size and layout are not a problem for us, although I would always be late for dinner if not for DH, never could find that dining room!:o

Archived