Ice

carlielyn

Do you get ice from room serice or are there ice machines? If you get from room service are they fairly large buckets? Sorry if this is a dumb question-we're 1st time cruisers who ordered bar set up and bought a Magic Bullet imposter that we can't wait to use on our cruise!!!!!!!!:D

1 more question: Can you get juice from room service at any time or just breakfast time?

Room service for when you run out of ice and ask your room steward to leave you extra as well (an extra bucket of it).

Juice is delivered in little juice glasses....not pitchers, pints or quarts. Also if I remember correctly there weren't many selections. You might want to just bring some of that on yourself.

After breakfast they charge by the glass for juice from room service. I ran into this in December on the SUN. At least she told me on the phone before they delivered it! :) Anyway - get it at breakfast at the alternate buffet area. Usually Cranberry, orange and grapefruit I think. They had a few others on room service but make sure you tell them large glasses. Debbie

FYI Some folks bring a plastic, tight sealing, wide mouthed bottle and fill it with juice at the breakfast buffet. Then you can keep it in your fridge till you need it.

One thing though, don't fill the bottle directly from the juice dispenser though, (germs), fill a glass and pour it into your bottle. :D

FYI Some folks bring a plastic, tight sealing, wide mouthed bottle and fill it with juice at the breakfast buffet. Then you can keep it in your fridge till you need it.

One thing though, don't fill the bottle directly from the juice dispenser though, (germs), fill a glass and pour it into your bottle. :D

Yes, I saw this info before. plan to do the same. Someone wrote that you can request a large carafe of juice in the am. Is this correct or is it just with the coffee?

Archived