Thanks Everyone!

I have been logging on to this message board everynight for the past month. I can't tell you all the great advice I have gotten. From how to get tickets in Venice to "must buys" in the different ports to travel irons! It has made waiting for the cruise so much more fun! We leave on Monday from Denver heading to Barcelona for Brillance of the Seas cruise on Wed. It's hard to believe we are leaving NEXT WEEK!! I will try and savour every minute because before you know it you are back home! I will try not to worry about lost luggage (OK I am worrying but what can you do??) and will not worry about flying Air France and all the postings of lost luggage....I will look upon it as an adventure and roll with it. Thanks everyone for your great advice. Bon Voyage!

Pam

Pam.

Where have you been!!!!!!!! How's come you didn't come on over and sign up on the meet and mingle thread for our cruise and chat with all us fun people!!?

If you have a minute come over and read some of the thread. Also we will be meeting at 4:00 at the schooner bar; join us. Also sign up for the meet and mingle which will be on the first sea day.

Hope to meet ya on the 20th.

Pooh

Archived