Ensenada Massages

realent

Seems to be a lot of interest and talk lately about getting massages while in town. Particularly for those of us who have been in Ensenada several times it seems to be a good way to enjoy your shore time. We found a place last weekend that was lovely and right in town. Here is the info.

Our Massage was awesome. We had private rooms with doors. It was clean, smelled wonderful, nice music. Looks like they have 2 locations from the brochure I picked up. We went to the one on Miramar and Lopez Mateos, around the corner from the Hussongs Store. 2nd location is 743 Lopez Mateos, kiddie corner from McDonalds. I only paid $37.00 for 45 minutes but she gave me an hours worth. No talking, no english but her hands were awesome. They do body wraps, facials, scrubs, feet. etc.

Massage and Facial Care

phone is 1-75-7313 (international code is 001)

spateraphy@hotmail.com:D

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the directions to the massage. I'm going to put it into my folder for my April cruise! I know you will be on the Monarch the week after us in December. We'll keep it nice for you.;)

Let me know how the weekend/mystery goes and if you like the ATV experience....

Nancy

Archived