ATV/Snorkel Cozumel

Footer

We just got back from a cruise on the Caribbean Princess on 9/16. We booked a tour with Pelicanos Tours. We had Jeep Wranglers and went snorkeling, beach time, and a great lunch. It was the best tour I've ever been on. Our guide was Jesus Eduardo and he was GREAT! I highly recommend this tour.

We used these people

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/atvjungletour.htm

They drove crazy, but our tour was AWESOME and we will be doing it again in October, we liked it that much.

I booked this one for November and this is the email that they sent me with instructions for meeting them.

Thank you for your reservation with the Cozumel ATV Adventure. Before the good times roll, be sure to familiarize yourself with the following information.

The Meeting point for transportation to the ATV Adventure is located in front of Carlos and Charlies in the Punta Langosta Plaza.

Arriving from: Punta Langosta: Walk across the street from the terminal to the Plaza and meet our representative in front of Carlos and Charlies.

Puerto Maya and International Pier: Simply take a taxi to Punta Langosta and meet our representative in Front of Carlos and Charlies. Your taxi ride is very short and should cost no more than $5-$7usd for a group of up 4. Be sure to settle on a price with the taxi driver prior to your departure.

Our bilingual representatives will have an Island Marketing Sign and will be easy to spot. They'll be waiting for you!

The ATV beach and jungle tour in Cozumel is through Wild Tours. www.wild-tours.com

They have 3 tours to choose from which include a small Mayan ruin, large ancient caves and sink holes and snorkeling on beautiful reefs!!

They are very safe and professional and I highly recommend them.

We had a great time. It is something very different and truely amazing!!

Have fun!! :)

• 5 months later...
We just got back from a cruise on the Caribbean Princess on 9/16. We booked a tour with Pelicanos Tours. We had Jeep Wranglers and went snorkeling, beach time, and a great lunch. It was the best tour I've ever been on. Our guide was Jesus Eduardo and he was GREAT! I highly recommend this tour.

How did you book with this tour group?

• 4 months later...

Archived