One Day Sale

betsyrossapk

Thanks . Good time also I hear to check on Credits and upgrades..Was waiting for this. Everytime I call I am told my cruise went up in price 8e on Pride 9/12/04

I also signed up for e-mail notices from carnival ,but never get any.. :) :) ;) :rolleyes:

I just called my TA (she is in on Sundays), & I told her my cruise has gone down $30pp, since I booked on the one-day sale in March. She has to wait until Thurs, but said she will check on getting me shipboard credit, so Woo-hoo!

I also am sending in a coupon for $25 that I received from Carnival to my TA, so that's $85 on-board credit. Add that to the $50 on-board credit that I got initially from my TA, that's $135 for FOO FOO drinks.

Just got an email from my PVP, Carnival is having their one-day sale this Thurs. July 15, so heads up if you are planning to book a cruise

Did the email from your PVP happen to have what the specials were going to be in detail or just to log on Carnival on Thursday?? Wondering if they were category U/G's or price drops, etc. We aleady received a 3 category U/G for being Past Guests, but our price has gone up $210 PP on the cruise.

all the email says is:

Thursday, July 15th only

Free Upgrades on a wide variety of sailings thru Feb 05

Plus, special savings on holiday 2004 sailings

AND GIVES YOU A LINK TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Terms and Conditions

One Day Sale:

Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy in category 4A. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Combinable with supersaver rates only. Offer is capacity controlled and is not applicable with any other discount or promotional offer. Upgrades available in category 4A-8E. Minimum purchase category 4A. Two category available within like cabin categories (Interior to Interior; Ocean View to Ocean View; Balcony to Balcony). Upgrades limited to a 1-category ocean view upgrade on Carnival Destiny, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Victory, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Glory and Carnival Valor. Ocean view upgrade NOT available on Carnival Spirit, Carnival Pride, Carnival Legend or Carnival Miracle. Valid on new individual bookings only. Credit for previous purchases is not permitted and guests who previously booked, cancelled and then rebook during this period are not eligible. Valid only on select ships and sail dates between September 5 - December 15, January 1 - February 28, 2005. Excludes two day sailings and Carnival Miracle sailings from Baltimore. Some sail dates in range slightly higher. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code CP1D. Ships' Registry: Panama and The Bahamas.

2004 Holiday Sailings:

Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Upgrades are available at an additional cost. Prices vary by ship and sailing date, and space is subject to availability at time of booking. Promotion is applicable to select 2004 ships and departures. Blackout dates may apply. Minimum category purchase of 4A is required. Save up to $20 per person on 3 day cruises, up to $50 per person on 4/5 day cruises, and up to $100 per person on 7/8 day cruises. Combinable with supersaver rates only. Rates are capacity controlled and subject to change without notice. Offer is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Offer is valid for new individual bookings only. Must book on or before 07/21/04. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code CDHH. Ship's registry: Panama & The Bahamas.

Thank you very much for posting the email! Not a great deal for me, but maybe it'll be great for someone who hasn't booked yet.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED This is a great time to get yourself upgraded!!!!!!!!

EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED This is a great time to get yourself upgraded!!!!!!!!

I took this part of the email to be true on savings and upgrades?? Is that not true? It doesn't hurt to ask, but I didn't read it that way.

"Valid on new individual bookings only. Credit for previous purchases is not permitted and guests who previously booked, cancelled and then rebook during this period are not eligible."

Need to read the conditions again. It says:

Valid on new individual bookings only. Credit for previous purchases is not permitted and guests who previously booked, cancelled and then rebook during this period are not eligible.

We're booked on Carnival Victory September 25th sailing out of New York to Canada.

Ok guys, if I'm understand what you and Carnivals email is saying is:

I can or maybe get an upgrade?:confused: My final payment is due on Friday the 16th.

I guess when I'll be calling my Carnival "PVP" on Thursday the 15th to make the payment and I'll ask about the sale it can't hurt all they can say is No.

Right now I'm 8A upper deck 2nd cabin from aft "L" shaped cabin port side with a larger balcony than the other 8 cat. on the side of ship. So unless it's a cat 12 upgrade (ya! right!) the 9 or 11 balcony's aren't as large as the one we have now except the cat 9's aft.

Thanks for the post although I haven't received a email yet, but I'll go check my email now and see if one has come in.

Good Luck everyone

I have seen on these boards where on previous one-day sales, people either received upgrades or on-board credits for already booked cruises. It doesn't hurt to try.

Also, upgrades are within category's, such as upgrade 4A to 4E; or upgrade 6A or 6D; but not upgrade from category 8 to category 12.

Archived