Not long now!!

AuzzieCruiser

Not long to go now for Past It, kaseyoz and myself. :D

I know that kaseyoz and I are leaving for the US on the same day, but when are you leaving Past It?

It is now under the 2 week mark, and time seems to be flying. I'm nervous, anxious and excited. I thought I would play it safe this time around, and have taken the day off before we leave.

Enjoy the Voyager Past It. It is truly a magnificent ship. Do make sure that you do go to the Ice shows at Studio B if they run them during your cruise.

Kaseyoz, enjoy the Bahamas. I went snorkelling there, it was fantastic.

Bon Voyage, and have a wonderful and safe trip.:)

thanks auzzie.

we have booked to go snorkelling with the sting rays , we go out by speed boat so that should be fun.

I cannot believe how the time has flown.I still do not have any documents yet but most of it is a group tour except our cruise. We have been upgraded to empress deck with on board credit to boot!!

I have also made arrangements with someone from cruisecritic to share the cost of a cabana on half moon cay. I hope we get to go there as it seems to be like the amercian equivalent to mystery island, in that it gets missed a lot

What tours are you going to do?

karon

Hey Karon. Have a wonderful time if I forget to say it again before you go. You are doing DL stuff aren't you? Have just started watching the DL stuff that was on foxtel this week. My neighbour recorded it for me after someone (you?) posted about the DL cruise show.

Everyone else have a wonderful time too.

yes, i have watched several of the shows ,but we cannot tape foxtel. some of them were very helpful in decided on the rides etc. There are also numerous websites that have videos of the rides so you can actually test run them.

I have deicded against rock and roll coaster and the new ride,everest. I am ok with mountain railroad but never made it on california screamin

I am a bit of a chicken with coasters plus some rides give me headaches

I also have the insiders guide book, Plus pages and pages downloaded of early opening, parade times etc. There is just so much info out there.

I seem to spend most of my time either here or on the "disboards"

karon

Hope your documents turn up soon. Have you recieved you cabin number yet? Are you having an inside or outside cabin?

Enjoy the parade of ships. The waterways get quite busy, as does the ports!! Make sure you get a photo of yourself taken between two of the monster ships.

Hi all, thanks for all your good wishes,same to you. Hope you all have calm waters! I haven't been on here lately as I am on so many forums for this trip :D I have learnt heaps. This will be my last posting i think as I leave tommorow for the airport :eek: I can't believe it has finally come.I have a few days in Dubai before UK then its on to Spain for the cruise. I think I will burst into tears when I see the ship.I was the same on my first P&O cruise. I will be back in 6 weeks,will post then. All the best to those cruising soon.You all will have a fab time on P&O :D

Hi all, thanks for all your good wishes,same to you. Hope you all have calm waters! I haven't been on here lately as I am on so many forums for this trip :D I have learnt heaps. This will be my last posting i think as I leave tommorow for the airport :eek: I can't believe it has finally come.I have a few days in Dubai before UK then its on to Spain for the cruise. I think I will burst into tears when I see the ship.I was the same on my first P&O cruise. I will be back in 6 weeks,will post then. All the best to those cruising soon.You all will have a fab time on P&O :D

HAve a wonderful time Brenda. Can't wait to here all about it. 6 weeks hey? You lucky b****r!!

Karen

To all leaving for your overseas cruises have a great time. Will look forward to your reviews and photos when you return. Is one of the cruises where one of your daughters is playing baseball? If so wish her and the team good luck from us all. Suexxx

Have a wonderful time.

Suexxx, Karmac's daughter is the one playing.

Actually Jane, it's kaseyoz's daughter. But with so many karen's/karon's on here, it's an easy mistake. I must say though, I'd be more than happy to take Karon's place.

Karen

thanks for the offer karen. I hope you wont be too upset if i have to turn down your sweet request.

yes we leave a week on friday for the baseball tour and still do not have tickets for cruise. We should be getting tour tickets on sunday though.

I am beginning to get an ulcer with all the organising. Son (16 goes to italy the day after we leave. We have a wedding on saturday also

thanks for the offer karen. I hope you wont be too upset if i have to turn down your sweet request.

I am a little upset Karon but I'm sure I'll get over it:D . If you have a change of heart though, the offer's still there:p .

Karen

Archived