I need a 10 day or longer cruise for next spring. Not Europe (don't have the $$).

Suburban Drudgery

Why not consider a back-to-back cruise? Some Carnival ships to an Eastern and a Western Carib. so that would be 14 days total.

Besides that, I'm not sure you are going to find much more. Just check out Carnival's website and see what they offer.

Good luck!

Cindy (counting down the days until we are in Heaven on the 'Quest!)

~ please ignore spelling... I'm dyslexic ~

What about RCCL Brilliance of the Seas Panama Canal, they have both a 10 version and a 11 day version. It does a partial transit which goes through the

Gatun locks into Lake Gatun, where you can either go take a tour or stay on the ship and return back through the canal.

Any recommendations? We did Mexican Riviera on the Pride. We have 2 small dc.:D

Carnival Spirit is doing two 12 day Hawaii cruises April - May 2007. The first(April 15) leaves from Ensenada and ends in Hawaii, the second leaves from Hawaii(April 27) and ends in Vancouver.

Other than those or a back to back as someone else suggested, I think you will have to look another cruiseline. Celebrity Zenith will be doing 10 and 11 day cruises out of Tampa until April 13 when she starts a 15 night repositioning cruise from Tampa to New Jersey, with stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Aruba, Curacao, Antigua, and Bermuda.

Jump on some deals leaving from SF to the Mex Riv! Apparently, the cruise lines are leaving SF, as a port to the Mex Riv, ending in April 07. Princess has both an 11 day (Dawn) and a 10 day (Golden) out of SF. Jump on this unless you want to drive to the LA area. You can always go to Hawaii from LA.

If you want to fly to your destination, well "the world is your oyster", as they say. Good luck with whatever destination you choose. Make the most of it!

Archived