***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Not only did he run past me with cruises, now he ran away with postings too.

Arlene

GM Arlene,Tony,David, et al,

Your post 777 is a Great #;) Good Day to buy a FL Lottery Tic.:D

Remember #2, always has to Try Harder;)

Tony/David,

Looks Nice, but maybe a little "eerie".(Not one of my words from Weather School:D ) My Best! Bill

pa_bridge.jpg

GM Arlene,Tony,David, et al,

Your post 777 is a Great #;) Good Day to buy a FL Lottery Tic.:D

Remember #2, always has to Try Harder;)

Tony/David,

Looks Nice, but maybe a little "eerie".(Not one of my words from Weather School:D ) My Best! Bill

http://webcam.princess.com/webcam/pa_bridge.jpg

Your total post number #231 is a great number; my birthday when you box it. You've got a way to go until you catch up with my 1900 something total. This is like having another vocation, or maybe avocation?

Arlene

Hi Tony,

Looks like a few white caps out there today.

All the best for your overnight safari......

and congratulations,one more post to make 2,000.

David...we've had some swells today but nothing like the other day or two....The weather today wasn't bad either, mild and sunny and we are currently cruising at 13 knots and only 148 nautical miles from Richards Bay....you are my 2000 posting!Tony

with interest as doing the royal princes in 2007 on 2 cruises like arlene is. where abouts is your cabin iam at the front in outside 4005 i think on both cruises.

dave

We are all 3 cruises b2b2b from Athens on Nov 4th on a GTY...so no cabin number as of yet....Tony

Your total post number #231 is a great number; my birthday when you box it. You've got a way to go until you catch up with my 1900 something total. This is like having another vocation, or maybe avocation?

Arlene

Box it?:confused: 1/23? BTW, Mine is 7/7 ;) , but I'm not that Lucky?:(

I have a lot of tax returns to do b/4 10/16, so my posts will be slowing down:) My Best! Bill

Not only did he run past me with cruises, now he ran away with postings too. :)

Arlene

After this cruise I'll have 542 days at sea!...just zoomed past you this year!Tony

After this cruise I'll have 542 days at sea!...just zoomed past you this year!Tony

We have alot more Days on LAND, than you!:D :D :( Bill

We have 215 Days booked, is that worth anything? :D

BTW, about how many land days/year are you doing these days?:confused: B

David...we've had some swells today but nothing like the other day or two....The weather today wasn't bad either, mild and sunny and we are currently cruising at 13 knots and only 148 nautical miles from Richards Bay....you are my 2000 posting!Tony

CC says it's 2005. Where did the others go?

Good Morning Tony. Did you sleep? Eventually?

Arlene

Box it?:confused: 1/23? BTW, Mine is 7/7 ;) , but I'm not that Lucky?:(

I have a lot of tax returns to do b/4 10/16, so my posts will be slowing down:) My Best! Bill

I can see you're not much of a gambler Bill. :) When you box 231, you get:

123, 132, 213, 312 and 321. My birthday is March 21. And if you are 7/7, you're the one who should be buying the lottery tix. Try Florida; not good for us, maybe for you.

Arlene

We are all 3 cruises b2b2b from Athens on Nov 4th on a GTY...so no cabin number as of yet....Tony

We have our cabin; 8062. We don't live as vicariously as Tony, since 48 days is a long cruise. Don't want to have to change cabins, unless of course they give us the OS. :)

Arlene

CC says it's 2005. Where did the others go?

Good Morning Tony. Did you sleep? Eventually?

Arlene

Yes I did go back to sleep!Feeling better but not quite a 100% yet...hopefully by tomorrow morning.Tony

We have our cabin; 8062. We don't live as vicariously as Tony, since 48 days is a long cruise. Don't want to have to change cabins, unless of course they give us the OS. :)

Arlene

I am a gambler...what can I say?Tony

Ok, going to go to the "Office" before dinner and try my luck perhaps...then have a quick pre dinner cocktail....Tonight the clocks go back 1 hour again....more sleep!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....Tony

Arlene

Tony & Arlene,

Just looked at the Royal DP, Arlene, 8062 is Well Located:) Tony, The DP looks just like the PP & TP, is it also a former R Ship?:confused: Bill

Tony & Arlene,

Just looked at the Royal DP, Arlene, 8062 is Well Located:) Tony, The DP looks just like the PP & TP, is it also a former R Ship?:confused: Bill

Yes Bill another R class ship however on Deck 8 no mini-suites and no cabins for resale on Deck 3 which would be CAT F on the Pacific and Tahitian Princess....Tony

Ok, going to go to the "Office" before dinner and try my luck perhaps...then have a quick pre dinner cocktail....Tonight the clocks go back 1 hour again....more sleep!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....Tony

Good luck ....I am meditating . MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tony & Arlene,

Yes, 8062 is in a good spot, which is why we booked it for all 3 legs. As Tony stated, there are no minis on this ship. Had there been, we would have booked one of them. Minis on the PP are wonderful; so spacious. And when you're in a cabin for so many weeks space is really important. There's also a good spot for my coffee pot. :D And my comforter, which Tony would probably have reminded everyone. :)

Arlene

Yes, 8062 is in a good spot, which is why we booked it for all 3 legs. As Tony stated, there are no minis on this ship. Had there been, we would have booked one of them. Minis on the PP are wonderful; so spacious. And when you're in a cabin for so many weeks space is really important. There's also a good spot for my coffee pot. :D And my comforter, which Tony would probably have reminded everyone. :)

Arlene

So does that mean you won't travel with your conforter in a balcony cabin???Tony

Ok just got back from dinner and had an exquisite meal tonight. I had the cesar salad, and a asparagus and chicken risotto appetizer and the Lamb Chops with the Linzer Torte for dessert. I did go to the "Office" before dinner and did a nice "hit and run" which was very nice!Now going to go and pack my overnight bag for my 2 day safari tomorrow morning.More to follow early tomorrow morning from Richards Bay onboard the Pacific Princess....Tony

Archived