Any new info on new bedding on Explorer or Navigator in cabin 7304, what about..

shipsr4us

I know this bedding subject has been talked about quite a bit, but we just got great prices on the Navigator and Explorer. One we'll go by ourselves and the other we're taking the children. Would like to know if anyone can tell us whether or not there is new bedding or new mattresses in cabin 7304 on either on of those ships? Also, we've never vacationed and requested an eggcrate mattress cover but are seriously considering it but does anyone know if they give brand new ones on each guest request or are they just washed and recycled? If the bedding hasn't been changed out, an eggcrate would be very helpful and would make for a better night's rest beings that we do have some physical issues that we deal with on a daily basis. What about bedspreads....... Has anyone ever requested a new bedspread the first day they entered their cabin? I know sometimes they don't change them unless you request it be done and even then, I've seen some hotel staff not be too happy about making the change.

They are in the process of changing over the bedding on the Explorer right now, it was suppose to be almost completed at this point but it was delayed.

As far as the eggcrates they are foam and I honestly don't think they are able to be washed. And I don't think they would have new ones for each guest that would be cost prohibitive.

Sue

Just got off the explorer, I was on deck 9 D2 cabin and my bed wasnt changed.

They were working on deck 9 this week, some have it, some dont,

room steward said 2-4-6 are done, deck 9 should be completed this week.

Dont know about 7 but I do know that 8 does not have new bedding yet.

We are not one to complain however we did ask for a something to be done about the bed. The minute we walked into the room, I knew I wouldnt be able to sleep on that mattress. You could see it was sunken in on both sides. Mattress was not replaced but the room steward did provide us an egg crate that helped tremendously.

The egg crate was new, I seen him take it out of the plastic, not to say they are all new, who knows?.

The bed cover was not changed between guest, I removed it from the bed

the room stewart was great, and changed the sheets daily....

"Whos to know what is on that bedspread!

Have a good trip....

Archived