How can you get help on here

tigerdadky

I posted a thread on here this morning trying to get some help on hotels near the Jacksonville cruise terminal and it was moved. I know there are certain places for question but there is no where to reply where my question got moved to. Ive only been a cruise critic follower for a few months and dont know what the rules are as far as asking questions. So how do I get replys to my question after it is moved. Anyone that has any info on Jacksonville hotels please help.

I posted a thread on here this morning trying to get some help on hotels near the Jacksonville cruise terminal and it was moved. I know there are certain places for question but there is no where to reply where my question got moved to. Ive only been a cruise critic follower for a few months and dont know what the rules are as far as asking questions. So how do I get replys to my question after it is moved. Anyone that has any info on Jacksonville hotels please help.

Your post was moved to the hotels pre post forum..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92

If you click on your name.. and find all posts you will be able to find what you are looking for... or if you click on the moved post it will bring you to the proper forum..at the top of the page it will tell you where you are

You're right... you can't post. It should have been moved to the "East Coast Departures" forum. I would just go to that forum and re-post your question.

I think they are doing away with the pre-cruise forum.

Good luck.

I believe you are correct. I have seen them moving the Hotel questions to the appropriate "coast departure" .

You're right... you can't post. It should have been moved to the "East Coast Departures" forum. I would just go to that forum and re-post your question.

I think they are doing away with the pre-cruise forum.

Good luck.

Oh news to me.. I noticed alot of moved threads.. didn't realize they are combining all into one... sorry about that... I guess the host that has moved your question there is unaware also..or was a mistake.. Reposting the question excellent idea:D

tigerdadky -

I did a search on the East Coast thread - searching for Jacksonville - there were a lot of hits. Here is one to get you going:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=375039&highlight=jacksonville

If you stay at the airport you are very close to the port. Good luck - enjoy our city - and Bon Voyage.

btw - when are you cruising the Celebration?

Hi

We are sailing in December and leaving from Jacksonville, FL. We are staying at the Hampton Inn near the airport. They are providing a courtesy shuttle to pick us up at the airport and for $6 per person, they will take us to the Jaxport cruise terminal the next day. They provide free breakfast and rates are pretty good. You can look the up on the internet.

Hope this helps, if you can't find the hotel, email me at clodie2002@hotmail.com and I'll provide the phone number for you.

Stephanie :)

Archived