Just got off the Conquest 9-17-06

mustwork2cruise

Great cruise and entertainment will post tommorrow when my sleep deprivation is not as bad. Will be happy to answer any questions anyone post between now and tommorrow.

...from experience and reading, it takes much less time to write the review than post a "got questions?" thread, the review is much more useful and in the end will be easier, not sure why people started with the "just got off the boat - any questions" please just do a review... I just got off too, but am not responding to any questions till my review posts, this will be my third in 9 months and the questions just don't stop:(

...from experience and reading, it takes much less time to write the review than post a "got questions?" thread, the review is much more useful and in the end will be easier, not sure why people started with the "just got off the boat - any questions" please just do a review... I just got off too, but am not responding to any questions till my review posts, this will be my third in 9 months and the questions just don't stop:(

I think somebody needs some sleep, too.

Goodnight to both..:o

:) I guess it would be just as easy to incorporate the answers to my questions in your review. I look forward to reading it, we leave on Nov. 12, 2006. Thanks in advance.

1. Are there refrigerators in the rooms? we have a gty OV

2. Do any of the hot tub/spas have sun protection?

3. Are the doors metal, I'd like to have a magnet on the door.

Archived