Yippppeee

kezza

Yahoooo, got our tickets this morning by registered post. Still no cabin no. allocated buy maybe that's a good sign (be great to get a suite:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) . Haven't had a proper look at everything yet, savouring the moment.:D

You got yours yet Jane?

Kerri

Hi Kezza. Congrats on recieving your paperwork. Which cruise are you taking? There are a few of you going on difference ones. I am having a granny moment. Don't wear out your paperwork. Let us know what excursions you have in mind. Suexxx:)

Suexx, Kezza, Keepcruising and I will all be on the same cruise - 25/10 on the Star. Keepcruising and I are travelling together with 2 other girlfriends.

Kezza, still haven't got ours. I have been smiling expectantly at the girls from the mailroom each day at work. Hopefully soon. You booked yours through Best Cruises, didn't you? I noticed you said registered post and that is what they told us.

My cruise personaliser still shows us as 4016. It's only a bed. Maybe you will be lucky and get a fantastic upgrade. I will check our tickets and see if they say the cabin.

Last time we got the tickets with no number and it didn't show up online until about a week or 2 before.

Woohoo we got ours too. It shows our cabin number and also second seating dining.

It is a poor effort when their documentation STILL says Pinkinba and all the embarkation info is about Roma Street. What if I didn't chat here. My girlfriend was "Are you sure it's not Roma St, that's what the doco says".

They also only gave us 2 of everything instead of 4 (except of course tickets). We have to share the booklets and make our own copies of the forms.

Woohoo we got ours too. It shows our cabin number and also second seating dining.

It is a poor effort when their documentation STILL says Pinkinba and all the embarkation info is about Roma Street. What if I didn't chat here. My girlfriend was "Are you sure it's not Roma St, that's what the doco says".

They also only gave us 2 of everything instead of 4 (except of course tickets). We have to share the booklets and make our own copies of the forms.

Hi Jane, Congrats of receiving your tickets. Yes I noticed the departure spot and was going to look up where it was. :confused: Didn't think it was the new terminal:rolleyes: . You're right, thank god we have this site to find things out on.:D

\Kerri

Archived