Tours to Pearl Harbour

Queensland Girl

:) We will be arriving in Honolulu on 10th November, approx. 11 a.m. and then going on Pride of America on 11/11/06. - We have no extra days, unfortunately. Can anyone tell me if you can do a Pearl Harbour excursion in the afternoon. I have read you need to be out there by 7 a.m. to get tickets. We would really love to be able to see it. Thanks

:) We will be arriving in Honolulu on 10th November, approx. 11 a.m. and then going on Pride of America on 11/11/06. - We have no extra days, unfortunately. Can anyone tell me if you can do a Pearl Harbour excursion in the afternoon. I have read you need to be out there by 7 a.m. to get tickets. We would really love to be able to see it. Thanks

As you might have read, no reservations for tours are available in Pearl Harbour. You might be lucky...(or just too late..)

When we arrived on around 08.15 am, we got tickets for the 1100am shuttle and of course lots of people were still in line.

Nobody can tell you for sure.

On the 11th, check out early from your hotel but leave your luggage with the concierge/bellman. Use your rental car or a paid tour to get you to pearl harbor and back. Grab your bags and off to the cruiseship for checkin. There is no need at all to rush to checkin in right at noon, the rooms usually aren't ready for an hour or two later anyway. 4pm checkin is fine. You can get a whole lot done on Oahu that day. :)

You never know if you can get tickets as it just depends on how many people per day, no ressies just how up. We went in September and the security lady told me off season it was much easier to acquire them. There seemed to be a bunch of people in line around 8ish still but when we left around 11 I saw only a handful.

Jenn

Archived