2 Things I wish I knew about a 7a before I left on the Miracle

Dadoftwins

I had a 5A on the Miracle in March (upgraded from an inside) my room was inbetween life boats, so we could see some water... but the doors were great for fresh air and natural light.....

Ok so the morning I was laying on the bed in my little pjs, a crew member came to clean the lifeboats....ooops:o

Does anyone have any info on carnival/miracle stateroom 5131? I just received my docs yesterday. We had booked a gty 8A and got 8C. It looks like we are near a lifeboat and or mechanism. The room sticks out a little and looks like it is the last one nearest the boat. Will we have enough room to put a chaise lounger out there? Thanks for any info or photos you can provide.

bc cruiser

Does anyone have any info on carnival/miracle stateroom 5131? I just received my docs yesterday. We had booked a gty 8A and got 8C. It looks like we are near a lifeboat and or mechanism. The room sticks out a little and looks like it is the last one nearest the boat. Will we have enough room to put a chaise lounger out there? Thanks for any info or photos you can provide.

bc cruiser

From the deck plan I'm looking at it doesn't look like 5131 on the Miracle is very close to the life boat. But you do have an extended balcony (50% larger than a regular balcony) so congratulations! :) You will have two chairs on the balcony when you get there. Not sure if a chaise lounge would fit though.

Your welcome, Fred. :D

I've never been in a 7A but it's my understanding that with some of them the lifeboats only come up to the bottom of the balcony and with the rest the lifeboats come up to about even with the balcony railing. Anyone know which 7A cabins have the lifeboat even with the floor? I think it might be the most forward (2) 7A cabins but I'm not sure.

We had 5179 & 5181 for our 7/05 Mircale cruise. For both cabins the lifeboats were at the bottom of our balcony.

Archived