My Celebrity--Price Drop

englishmum

By reading these boards I have learnt that when there is a price drop you only have to contact Celebrity and they will honour the new price.I am from the UK and there has been a price drop in my catogory of cabin, I have informed Celebrity in the UK but I am told they have to email the US to confirm the drop in price.I have visisted My Celebrity but cannot see any alteration,could someone tell me in what form I will see this,will it just be a drop in the final price figures,which is not due until December, or is there some system where you can see they have given you an onboard credit for the difference.Reading these boards I get the impression that if you are in the US you see the price drop on My Celebrity immediately,or am I wrong?

I am from the UK and booked a Panama Canal cruise in January for the 11th November, I noticed a price drop on the Celebrity website some time in April (I think) and contacted my TA who then contacted Celebrity in the UK and I am pleased to say I received the reduction. If you have booked through a TA perhaps they could look into the situation for you.

Good Luck

Racdan

Archived