Barbados with 15month old and 4 year old

cruisebabies

We are sailing on the NCL Spirit Nov 9th, does anyone have suggestions as to what excursion we could do with the kids? We are thinking we will mostly going to beaches. We have sailed to Barbados previously, before kids and have done the island tour and Mount gay rum factory. Thanks for your suggestions.

Kim

;)

We are sailing on the NCL Spirit Nov 9th, does anyone have suggestions as to what excursion we could do with the kids? We are thinking we will mostly going to beaches. We have sailed to Barbados previously, before kids and have done the island tour and Mount gay rum factory. Thanks for your suggestions.

Kim

;)

Hi, I'm on the same sailing as you. Did you find the roll call yet? There's a few traveling with kids. My 5 year old grand daughter is sailing with us.

ok.. so I've responded on the Boatyard thread before reading this one. I wouldn't recommend going to the boatyard with a 15mth and 4 year old. The cost of getting in for the 4 year old is going to be lost.. while the beach chairs are nice to have, he/she may not want to use the water toys etc..

If you want to beach it, I would recommend Accra/Rockley beach. Not only do they have a nice beach and restroom facilities, they also have a childrens playpark and Cheffette (our fast food place) right accross the street, as well as food kiosk that sell burgers and hotdogs (try De Rock.. and tell Pat, Sunnie Sent you)..

There is also a nice place at Accra/Rockley beach on the far left as you look out at the sea, that is great for children to swim and to look at the crabs etc that hang around the rocks.

take a look at http://barbados.org/bcrock.htm to get an idea of the place.

have a great day.

• 2 weeks later...

dublin50,

This looks great! Thank you for the idea. Any info. on pricing. I didn't see any on the website? Also is the sea eye docked at Paynes Bay? This would be great since we would like to spend the day on the beach there. Again thanks for suggesting this.

Archived