Tea Time on the Pride (Pictures)

Wennfred

This may seem like a real silly questions, but do they offer any to drink besides tea. Not a real fan unless it's iced.

I would like to go, but if nothing to drink but hot tea, might have to take a pass at this.

I only saw Hot water for the Tea. No other drinks.

• 3 months later...
Tuesday is fish and chip day? Is that correct. I need to know. Gotta have that lunch. Wish they had the fish and chip station like the newer ships. Thanks Wennfred.

Candi

Yes, that the lunch you dont want to miss, Fish and Chips and Ribs !!!

Fred

• 2 months later...
Thanks so much for posting Fred. Now I'm going to blame you for the 10 pounds I gained just looking at that delicious food. It's so beautifully displayed. Can't wait for tea on the Glory in July :). Thanks again!!!

:D We will be doing Tea Time again on the Spirit with in 2 weeks, stand by for newer pictures :D

Fred

• 1 year later...

Wennfred - thanks so much for posting those photos. I think if more people knew what they had to offer at tea time they would really enjoy tea time. We attended every chance we got when we sailed on the Victory and absolutely loved it!

This may seem like a real silly questions, but do they offer any to drink besides tea. Not a real fan unless it's iced.

I would like to go, but if nothing to drink but hot tea, might have to take a pass at this.

Yes - They also offered coffee, and lemonade for the children.:)

Do they have Tea Time listed in the capers? I'm not sure I saw it on Fantasy!

Thanks!

Yes, the put the Tea Time in the Capers. It's usually on sea days only, but it varies from ship to ship.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for posting this Fred, we're going to be on the Spirit out of your home town next month, now I have a "must do" added to my list, as I've never attended the Tea.

Now I must, thanks for the extra calories dude!!! ;)

Carole

Carole, its very hard to miss this event. Look for it on a Saturday around 3pm.

Is it enjoyable if it is crowded?

I have never seen it crowded there, there are other events going on at that time. The Ice Cream bar is open up on Lido around 3pm and also the VIP Galley tour around 3:3pm on a Saturday.

Fred

• 3 months later...

Looking forward to going to Tea with my daughter when we sail in November on the Valor.

This will be the first time cruising for DH and I. We will be cruising w/ our daughter and son-in-law.

They cruised on the Valor on their honeymoon last year.

Archived