Printing boarding passes

so there

Why can't we register ONE credit card for all four of us? They are listed on my boarding pass as authorized users. So... is my boarding pass good for all four of us? Or do we need four seperate boarding passes?

You should be able to use one credit card for everyone. I registered the same card for my daughter and myself without any problems. I believe everyone in your party will need their own boarding pass.

I know you must register a credit card with Princess for your onboard account before you can print out your boarding pass.... Princess won't let me use the same credit card for my DW, DS, and DD. So... I can't print out their boarding passes because they don't have a credit card registered with Princess. Why can't we register ONE credit card for all four of us? They are listed on my boarding pass as authorized users. So... is my boarding pass good for all four of us? Or do we need four seperate boarding passes?

I figured out what I was doing wrong and maybe someone else can learn from my mistake. When I was entering in the credit card info. for my DW, I was using her name for the name on the card, afterall she does have one with her name on it. It worked for all of us if I used my name for my Dw, DS, and DD. Then I checked the spot where it said that they were not the owner of the card. I guess I am going to have to pay for this whole cruise all by myself ;). Just make sure you use the same name for the credit card for each individual person in the personalizer.

I figured out what I was doing wrong and maybe someone else can learn from my mistake. When I was entering in the credit card info. for my DW, I was using her name for the name on the card, afterall she does have one with her name on it. It worked for all of us if I used my name for my Dw, DS, and DD. Then I checked the spot where it said that they were not the owner of the card. I guess I am going to have to pay for this whole cruise all by myself ;). Just make sure you use the same name for the credit card for each individual person in the personalizer.

Thanks for the assist, Robert. I ran into this problem earlier this week and thought I was going to have to call Princess to square it away. You saved me a phone call.

Archived