Shasa Catamaran Snorkeling Tour

Rigger

Has anyone ever been on the Shasa Catamaran Snorkeling Tour. There seem to be many different lunch tours, all of which do the same thing -turtles and wreck snorkel with lunch (and drinks) and swimming in a nice bay. The prices very with the Silver Moon at $100.00 US down to $70.00 US. They are all about 5 to 5 1/2 hours long with pick up and return to the ship included.

Any opinions?

Anyone used Shasa?

Thanks for you opinions and information!

Rigger

Hi Rigger

we did the Shasa Snorkeling tour and it was very good snorkelling with the turtles as well as the shipwreck lots of fish the drinks were just free flowing the captain pointed out lots of places of interest including where tiger woods got married this is a smaller catamaran 30 feet long it wasnt crowded like the bigger ones and we had a fantastic time i fully reccomend this tour they charged us Us 50.00 per adult great day:D their website address is http://www.shasacatamarancruises.com the length of the tour we did was 3 hours and transportation was included.

Casper123,

Thanks! I got in touch with them and booked the lunch tour. It was considerably less expensive than Silvermoon and ElTigre (saved me about $125.00 US for the family). Looks like we should have some fun!

Rigger

Archived