Confused Junior Suite and concierge

AAAMom

[quote name='cruisenfever']Thanks you so much for reenforcing what I have said all along to be the difference between a D1 and a JS. I think the JS cabins on Voyager and Freedom class are just slightly larger than Radiance class or that's how it appeared to us when we sailed on Adventurer and Navigator. Plus, we had a large sliding glass door on one side and a large floor to ceiling window on the other side. Don't think you get that in a D1!![/quote]

Jim and Patti...........have a great trip on the Radiance. We are on the Jewel out of Boston next weekend for a week!

We have a GS next week. What does that qualify us for??

[quote name='rubrrick']Jim and Patti...........have a great trip on the Radiance. We are on the Jewel out of Boston next weekend for a week!

We have a GS next week. What does that qualify us for??[/quote]
Thanks Rick, I'm sure we will have a wonderful time.......we have a great CC group.

Now, let's see GS......I guess you would be entitled to almost anything!! LOL Maybe even navigating the ship!! If Captain MacDonald is there, he just might let you do it. Just remember to read the letter that comes with your Concierge Key (like you haven't used that room before)! That's the first thing we read is the letter to see what we are entitled to and hours of operation.

Have a wonderful cruise on Jewel.............wishing you calm seas and blue skies.

BTW, the oarslady has been asking about you.

[quote name='cruisenfever']Thanks Rick, I'm sure we will have a wonderful time.......we have a great CC group.

Now, let's see GS......I guess you would be entitled to almost anything!! LOL Maybe even navigating the ship!! If Captain MacDonald is there, he just might let you do it. Just remember to read the letter that comes with your Concierge Key (like you haven't used that room before)! That's the first thing we read is the letter to see what we are entitled to and hours of operation.

Have a wonderful cruise on Jewel.............wishing you calm seas and blue skies.

BTW, the oarslady has been asking about you.[/quote]

Rick - the bad news is that Captain James will be leaving the ship when it arrives in Halifax; the good news is that Captain Thor will be replacing him. Enjoy the GS and the concierge lounge access that it gives you. BTW, if today's Herald story can be believed, RCI will position a ship in Boston in 2008, despite its absence next year.

Archived