Camp Carnival

radraindrop

I Camp Carnival available on the first day of the cruise?

Best as I can remember....no. There will be an orientation that evening around 7ish. Fill out a little paperwork (allergies etc). Then later on, they will have a "family time" (parents must attend). This helps the children become acquainted with the CC staff with Mom and Dad around.

The next morning at 9AM - the action begins!!

Best as I can remember....no. There will be an orientation that evening around 7ish. Fill out a little paperwork (allergies etc). Then later on, they will have a "family time" (parents must attend). This helps the children become acquainted with the CC staff with Mom and Dad around.

The next morning at 9AM - the action begins!!

This is correct. The orientation is 7 or 7:30 as mentioned. As seasoned Campers, we don't stay for much more than filling out the paperwork and getting the schedual. The kids usually stay with us on the first night to get acclimated to the ship.

After that, I take pictures of them so I can remember what they look like. They aren't with us much after that.

Not by our choice, but theirs. Sometimes the older ones just want to hang out with their new friends(or boyfriends:mad: ). We had dinner most nights with the younger 2, and a few nights by ourselves.

vincenzo:)

In addition to what has been posted.....

Parents do not have to attend in the older groups. My DD went by herself with some other kids from a CC Roll Call Thread. We had a late dinner seating and the gathering for the 12-14's overlapped with that. We stopped by the Dining Room earlier in the day and found our table so that she could check in with me after the orientation gathering. This was the only night we did not have dinner together in the dining room.

Archived