Has anyone been to the turtle farm since

rbm444

it moved to Boatswain Beach? If so, was it through a ship tour, independent operator, or cab ride to the beach. My family is going to stop there in November and the kids really want to see the turtles. I see that the ship tours stop there or at least they say they do now but I have heard that it is all changing and that they may charge 60.00 to get into the beach to see the turtles. Any help please. My FIL wants to just cab over but I am reluctant to do that at 60.00 a head. Plus, I would like to see more of GC then just the turtle farm. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hi! We are booked on the Turtle Farm/Tour of Hell through Captain Marvin in November. I emailed them to find out if anything has changed with the tour and they said no---they are still doing it as before. They charge 25.00 per person for that tour which includes the entrance fee to the Turtle Farm. www.captainmarvins.com. Hope that helps!

Holly

Archived