Live**Crown**9-21-06

talltree

We are sailing on the 9/30 cruise. Can you tell me if there are irons (and iron boards) in the rooms?

If not in all the rooms, in the mini suites. I am trying to lighten the load....

Thank you. Can's wait to leave!

Hi not on the Crown right now, but I can tell you that the irons and ironing boards are in the laundry rooms. If you check the deck plans, you will be able to see where these are located. You can also send the items out to be pressed by the laundry staff (fee).

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in posting. All is going well here. We had fabulous weather in Grand Turk today--it was an absolutely perfect day at the beach.

Tonight is the crew show and as previously posted by others it should not to be missed. Hopefully I will get a seat. Tomorrow Sarge will be entertaining us for the third time. He promises all new material so we will be looking forward to his show.

I guess Princess received many complaints regarding the headsets for MUTS and have done away with it for this cruise. The movies/sporting events/concerts are played all day without the headsets. It is a little loud, but we usually do not go to that pool unless there is something we want to see.

The ship is beautiful and the service is wonderful. I do have one issue that needs some sort of clarification and enforcement by Princess. It has to do with children and diapers in the pool. Diapers are not allowed in the pool. Well a family was asked to take their child out of the pool because he was in diapers. There were about 20 or so people in the pool and they did not want this child in the pool. Both of the parents berated the deck personnel and did not want to take their child out of the pool and they did not. They did not care about the others in the pool, just themselves. Their response was that their child needed to have fun and were entitled to use the pool. It was a bad situation and there should be enforcement of the rules.--Just my opinion.

Ok, gotta go now

Sarah

FYI--the Crown had its US health inspection in St. Thomas and received a score of 100. The Captain was very happy and congratulated all the crew for great service.

Tonight is the last night of the cruise and I will say that we had a wonderful cruise on the Crown. As I said before, the staff is wonderful and very helpful.

Sarge performed tonight and did not disappoint.

Have I gained a few pounds? You bet Would I cruise on the Crown again? Yes

Sarah

Oh, for those of you interested in my opinion of Omar as CD, I would give him a B rating. He is quite wordy and does not get to the point quickly. I believe he was somewhat unprepared for this cruise as it seemed that Lisa was running the show and he was the assistant cd. She would take the lead and he would follow. Again, just my opinion.

Sarah

Glad to hear they decided not to use the headphones. Maybe it was a "cost" issue, pax not returning after use, pain to use.

As for the "Diaper in Pool". :eek: The 20+ people than should have embrassed the parents. Just maybe they would have gotten the hint. Or maybe not. How sad!!! They thought of themselves and not others around them. Selfish Beasts ! ! !

Glad you enjoyed your Crown Cruise. I miss being on her each and everyday.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

Archived