Yippee - Officially Booked on our First RCCL Cruise

LisaH

I wish we were taking 3 cruises next year! But work gets in the way. We have Alaska next summer (7/07) and ordinarily would not book a cruise for another year or so BUT why not...so we did an 8-day as opposed to a 10-day. After that...who knows.

Small world! We are booked on that cruise also, cabin 1548. We are sailing the Jewel in Feb 06 and will see how we like the ship. We have been on the Radiance and loved that ship. It was just beautiful. Very open and airy. Kind of art deco. Hope we see you there:D

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I have only cruised twice before and my next cruise in a month and 3 weeks will be on Freedom so I really can't compare Royal to any other company but you know what? I don't want to! I always have an outstanding time and I really can't wait to be on Freedom.

Enjoy your cruise and enjoy your time with Royal, I am sure you will not be dissapointed.

I am really excited - we are booked on our first RCCL cruise. Jewel of the Seas - February 9, 2008! Cabin 9040. Thanks to all for input on certain cabins. I am really looking forward to trying a new cruise line.

Good news...now the countdown begins, and you will be able (eventually) to do the Doc Dance. Keep reading CC to keep yourself from going nuts in between!!

Fran in Toronto

Congrat's on booking your cruise on the Jewel. Our very first RCCL cruise was also on the Jewel. Just be advised that when you get a little "jewel" under your belt you'll be HOOKED.....

We were on the Jewel in April 06,

then....... Voyager May 06

.... and then........Mariner Sep 06.....

There's just something that keeps you wanting to go back for more and more........

Have a great time.

Pat

Congrats.. you will love the jewel. we have cabin 8088 booked for Dec of 2007

Yikes you and I are booked so far away..:eek: hope the time goes by quickly, we at least I have 2 others booked before the jewel to get me through and I will be planning a solo get away soon as well.

Happy cruising.. you will DEFINATELY see a big improvement in royal caribbean in service and teh details in the ships in general.. we always sail RCCL.

Happy cruising

Archived