Majesty of the Seas 9/15-9/18/06

valeriets

This was my first Royal Caribbean cruise, having sailed before with the fun ships.

arrived in Miami 9/14/06 via US airways

stayed 9/14/06 at Homewood Suites blue lagoon

9/15/06 - taxi to cruiseport cost 26.00 , arrived with only carry on luggage, and embarked at 12:00 noon. Received room keys, etc and onboard in about 10 minutes. Room 9036, maytime dining room at 6:00 pm table for 2.

I have a few questions for the cruise critics.

Where is the moldy, dirty, torn, and worn department ? _ I saw nothing at all like this. the ship is older but in fine shape, there is always somebody cleaning, or polishing.icon14.gif

Where is the crummy food ? - Not on this sailing, food choices were plenty, hot, well prepared and delicious.icon10.gif

Lousy entertainment ? - not on this sailing, comedian, was funny, impersonator great, and finale shows very entertaining.icon6.gif

Rude staff ? - Nope ,:p not here either, friendly, smiling, attentive and helpful.

Outstanding value for $$ paid. We had a great time, and I am looking forward to sailing with RCI again.icon12.gif

• 1 year later...

Archived