Back from the Millenium Barcelona-Venice Millie Maniacs cruise; any questions???

Have not seen anybody from our cruise on board except Sophiek, Cuz, and me...For the record, just want to say that it was a thrill to have put the faces together with the names!!! Was really nice to have met our moderators Cuz/Semetz and Millie Maniacs, Phe 1249, JGlass, Cipi2000, Babette FrequentFlyer, Gtwah-Kim, Tishka, Steveg, Muddyw, Bankr, Pink, and their families...Wish we would have got to know Cuz's family better, but at every get together, we were so thrilled to converse with those whom we corresponded with on line pre-cruise!!! My family kept on commenting how attractive looking Semetz is, and that she has a super nice husband and amazing kid...My mom also said how funny she kept on running into Phe in the elevators, including the Gritti...And Muddyw, we will miss seing you at the Cosmos everynight...Anyway, lots of pleasant surprises on this trip...and our Cosmopolitan cruise tablemates and the cc group definitely made our trip much more special and memorable...As a closure?, there is a saying that the 4 stages of cruising are: "planning, anticipation, experience, reflection"...Hope to see your names/posts somewhere on the boards...

Kim-"ltgl"

• 1 month later...

Semetz,

I just found your post of Aug 15th looking for "Millie Maniacs", replied to it, but could not get it to be bumped to front page...Oh well...I guess I will bump my post to front page instead...The Mediterranean cruising season will soon be over for 2004, but may be some of these infos on tours might still be helpful...

Kim-"LTGL"

Hi Kim, I just wanted to say hello. I tried to communicate via the boards several times, however, my timing was obviously off. It was a pleasure to meet you, your daughter, mother and aunt. I'm sure that your daughter is back in school by now. Where did the summer go? Yes, the summer cruising season is coming to a close. We are looking forward to a Bermuda cruise on Horizon in July 2005 and Cuz and I are starting to sketch a plan to cruise the Baltic in Summer 2006.

Venice is my favorite city too! It was great fun roaming the tiny alleys and getting lost. We had fun shopping for Carnival masks and even commissioned a glass blower to make a chandelier for us , which we haven't received yet, but did get a phone call from Murano to inform us that the item would be shipped the first week in September. It's taking longer than anticipated but believe it will be worth the wait.

Must run now, it was so nice to see LTGL when I logged on to the European thread. Bye for now.

Sharon aka Jakob's mom

Archived