So, to be a group leader

Cnote

I would have to pay for my cruise upfront and not just a deposit like everybody else? What about my roomate, does he/she have to pay upfront to or can they do a deposit?

Im a group leader for 20 family members of us going for New Years. It was nice to get the sea miles points but I will never do it again. Who is in who's cabin, what time will we eat, one of my sisters doesn't want her son in with her. Another one doesn't want her daughter to go. Its funny no one has a problem with there younger kids going, its the college kids they dont want to bring. This was the first and last group leader thing for me.

Im a group leader for 20 family members of us going for New Years. It was nice to get the sea miles points but I will never do it again. Who is in who's cabin, what time will we eat, one of my sisters doesn't want her son in with her. Another one doesn't want her daughter to go. Its funny no one has a problem with there younger kids going, its the college kids they dont want to bring. This was the first and last group leader thing for me.

I was speaking in reference to a CC group. I realize now that I should've put that in my original post.

Archived