Have any of you done the Waverunner/Stingray City Adventure

slackmaster

Just curious if anyone has done the Waverunner/Stingray adventure? It says it 1 1/2 hours just curious how much time was actually spent at the sandbar with the stingrays?

Looks like a lot of fun vs doing the regular chartered boat dealio.

Looking for a little input on past experiences

www.caymanislandsdiscounts.com/StingrayCityWaveRunnerAdventure.htm

Just booked this today! Can't remember where I first saw the thread that led me to this link, but they said it was GREAT. So I checked it out, emailed the company and they returned the email today, so I am booked , can't wait. Check it out, you also have full use of all of the amenities at the resort where you meet for the excursion!

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/StingrayCityWaveRunner.htm

Hi Bunduo,

It's 95.00 for single rider and 70.00 for double rider. There is a link on an earlier post you should check it out. It looks so awesome. They take you to stingray city then off to rum point and secluded beaches. worth a look.

Thanks T-Cruise! We rode waverunners in the ocean off of RCCL's private island a few years back. It was an absolute blast. The ocean is a much different ride than on a lake or river. With Stingray City and Rum Point, it sounds like a perfect excursion. Thanks again!

Sounds nice but with a 20 minute ride to stingray city and then 30 minutes with the stingrays, it doesn't leave much beach time at all at Rum Point. It says total tour is only 1.5 hrs (90 minutes). 50 minutes alone is used up on stingray city and I would assume that if it's a 20 minute ride out it has to be a 20 minute ride back. Just don't understand where theres any Rum Point beach time.....20 minutes???

Archived