? about info on carnival site

I checked my reservation with the link referenced in another thread on this board about how to see your reservation information. I did not book through carnival. The $ amount of my cruise is shown as more than I actually paid for the cruise. What's the deal with that? Anyone else find that who booked through an online agency? Should I worry what my credit card is actually being charged?

how did you see a site that shows prices? i would love to have that link. also, someone somewhere posted about looking at their dinner seating...what link is that?
thanks so much for helping this newbie to the carnival site...but not a newbie to cruising!

Beth, on this Carnival page look for the topic Carnival Site "My Reservation" question, by bcMom. Read those posts and you will see how to paste a link in your browser. When you do this a whole bunch of info comes up, which dinner seating, price paid and mine even said we are getting a roll away. Info I never saw before I followed this advice. They are looking for their rooms, but it tells alot. Good luck. I right clicked on the link and copied it, then followed the directions for going to carnival and when I was on the right page I right clicked on my browser bar and pasted the link there. There it was!

i got it all to work fine...and i am so glad i did. the TA entered us as wanting late seating as in MAIN late seating instead of late late seating! i called and got it fixed and it is showing up correct now! thanks for the great help!

Archived