Sun's Web Cam

thawan

I'm booked on the Sun next May. And I think it's suppose to be at Canada Place today (Suday), instead of the Wind. I checked the North Van.web cam and there is a ship where the Wind docks.

I checked the Suns web cam (that I can find) and it looks like its from an inside room.

If it is the Sun at Canada Place dh and I want to go see it (and dream a little) but if not, then it's not worth the drive, an hour one way.

Does anyone have a linc to the Suns web cam facing forward??

It's such a nice suny day for the ships to be leaving Vancouver :D

WOW The Sun sure is big compared to the Wind lol

Going down to Canada Place and seeing her makes the cruise we booked seem more real. And a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon. But was glad we weren't leaving today, they had 4 ships there!

At 5pm I watched her leave on the north van web cam.

DocMike I just tried cruisecal.com and they have the same web cam shot that I have. Oh well maybe they'll fix it later.

:) Good evening,

The webcam shot from her bridge is from her early mooring approx 5.00am,which is why it looked dark,,,it actually faces the ''street'' that fronts CanadaPlace and the new Convention Centre. The bridge cam has not refreshed all day.

So you were there today as well....Quite a scene, was it not ?? You missed quite an impressive show when SUN left....then SERENADE of the Seas got the OK, so did VEENDAM...and STAR was holding at the approach just before Lions Gate Bridge, having deadheaded from Seattle and arriving to pick up her passengers and docking at the now vacant Westside dock;she was allowed inside Burrard inlet while Serenade and Veendam held their position...quite the show.

Of course, Dawn Princess had left just minutes before all that.

I, as well as what seemed like 2-300 other souls, enjoyed every minute of that. A large ### of STAR passengers, having already been checked in, were actually outside on the viewing area,actually watching their own ship come in !!!

Happy sailings on your cruise on the SUN

Cheers

Claude G

;)

The Sun should be back in Seattle today. We got off yesterday. Crew told us they were doing a one night cruise and coming back to Seattle before going down to San Diego.

The Sun was in Vancouver yesterday. I, along with some friends, sailed her from Seattle to Vancouver overnight. She is now doing a 4 day coastal cruise prior to her Canal repositioning.

Archived