How do I find out what terminal?

St.Love

We sail tomorrow out of Tampa on the Inspiration and I don;t know what terminal to go to?

Hwo do I find out?

Tampa is a funny cruise port. There were electric signs telling which way to the ship. We left at one place for our cruise and returned in another and had to take a bus back to the terminal. You just don't know with the port of Tampa. There will be signs

Hmmm we were at the Port of Tampa on Mother's day weekend just for a weekend getaway and the port is really small it is located right at Channel side right next to the Aquarium, super easy to get to and impossible not to be able to find! It is not like Miami or Port Canaveral where there are different terminals............just one entrance and one exit........super easy, unless I am completly missing something, when I looked up directions to the port on line it said the same thing, right next to the aquarium. Infact we sat at a restaurant at channel side in a window seat and watched the Inspiration loading up the food for the next trip!

We sail on the Inspiration sept 30th , 2006...........can't wait!

Archived