Airports around Newark Nj

resq602

I`m leaving from Newark to Miami in January. DW and I are flying out at 0715hrs and probably staying overnight at one of the local hotels. The question i have for you all. Do hotels have the airport shuttles at 0400hrs? or earlier. In a previous post i asked about leave to get to the airport early enough for the pre-flight clearance. So we plan on being at the airport around 4am.

thanks ahead of time for the help.

vinnyb

We have a flight next week out of PHL at 0615.....what was I thinking?? I questioned AirTran about what time their counter opens and I was told just one hour prior to the first flight of the day. Could be interesting with security clearance! Why not call the hotel where you plan to stay and ask what time their shuttle begins it's runs.

Yea i thought of that. looking on the website, it includes a complimentary 24 hr airport shuttle, saves the mother in law from driving us up at 0300hrs. now she can take a nice saturday night ride up to drop us off!

if they can't drop us off. luckly we can always take the train to the newark airport station. take a taxi to the hotel. then do the shuttle. we shall see!!!!

good luck next week

thanks again

Most hotels around EWR are within a 5 - 10 minute ride - so even if you have to take a cab ride it wont cost you more than 20 bucks. I live about 20 min from EWR and the most ive ever been charged is 50 bux for a towncar.

good luck!

Archived