Recommendations Anyone?

slider728

My wife and I are looking to take a 3 to 6 day cruise in early 2007 (maybe in February, but nothing in stone).

We are just looking to take a break from work and just to be by ourselves for the first time since we had kids.

Does anyone have any recommendations for short cruises? What itineraries did you find exciting? Any ships that have short cruises that you loved?

Just fishing for ideas.

Thanks

Just remember that Spring Break starts in the middle of Feb and lasts into March. Short cruises under 7 days are very popular with the Spring Breakers and can become nightmares.

Is seven days out of the question? There are some very good priced cruises the end of January out of New Orleans and Houston. Seven days to the Western Caribbean. I'm doing one out of New Orleans Dec 10. Got a balcony for under $900 PP. Insides are running around $600.

Also out of New Orleans remember Mardi Gras around that time. Please avoid spring break - night mare when we hit it on a 7 nighter out of Miami one year. I would not do any cruise unless it was a 10 night of longer during spring break.... Try late Jan or early Feb and you will get some good prices. I've done the 5 nighter on the Carnival Ecstasy out of Galveston before to Cozumel and Playa and had a good time. Just depends where you want to sail from. Debbie :)

WRP96

love the digital clock, would you give me the website????

Also, here in So. Cal. Carnival has a fairly bad rep as a "fun loving booze cruise" for me, too many kids, surly teenagers and wise-guys. Sorry, but they crowd the elevators and save the first 10 rows at the shows for friends. We went around June and some schools used it as a 'senior day for grads" , bad news that.

Actually it depends on what you like to do.

Archived