Has anyone done the Bike tour?

Sue L

When you say "bike", do you mean bicycle or motorcycle?

A group of us were in Aruba a month ago and my brother did a four hour motorcycle (Harley) bike tour of the Island. Had a good time. Unfortunately, I don't have any information on a bicycle tour, if that's what you meant.

http://www.aruba.com/extlinks/activevacations/index.html

I have recommended Wim, of Aruba Active Vacations to many of our guests for bike tours, wind surfing and kite surfing. I have got only favorable reports. He takes the guests to the National Park early morning for a wonderful tour. His mountain bikes are in great condition. I hvnt done this personally, but my guests are all pleased. My 6yr old takes wind surfing lessons fm him and I can tell you there is no one more patient! Hope this helps!

Thanks Jolly Pirates for the info,

but I am really interested in the ship's tour that does a 10 mile ride around the island stopping at the Natural bridge ( the smaller one now that the larger one collasped) the lighthouse, etc.

The site was good and I may consider it.

Sue

Thanks Jolly Pirates for the info,

but I am really interested in the ship's tour that does a 10 mile ride around the island stopping at the Natural bridge ( the smaller one now that the larger one collasped) the lighthouse, etc.

The site was good and I may consider it.

Sue

Sue, I am not familiar with another bike tour. If you know what the ship calls this tour, I can ask around for you.

Sue, I am not familiar with another bike tour. If you know what the ship calls this tour, I can ask around for you.

The tour is called the "Island Bike Adventure" it would be on the RCCL Brilliance of the Seas to the Panama canal. Thanks again.

Sue

Archived