Sailing from LA

walsky

I am a little confused. I would be flying into LAX and not LB. Because the cost is about $100 cheaper per person from Hartford. I have already booked our cruise through our TA without the flight. How do I make reservation through the LAX Marriott and still receive the Princess package deal? Do I contact Princess?:cool:

Not to confuse you more, but why do you want to stay at the LAX Marriott? Why would anyone want to stay there, unless you're flying out in the a.m.? We live in the LA area. There's nothing around the LAX Marriott except for other airport hotels. If I were coming in the day before, I would either stay in Long Beach (about 5-10 minutes from the pier) or the San Pedro Doubletree (even closer to the pier). Some of these hotels offer pre-cruise packages that may have better rates than Princess. Since you've already booked your flight independent of Princess, I'd shop around if I were you for the hotel / transfer.

Archived