Barcelona Hotel with Airport Shuttle OR METRO to AIRPORT??

I'm looking for a Hotel/Hostel for the night I get off the ship on my return to Barcelona - saturday night - we are flying out of Barcelona at 9:30 AM on the Sunday - this means I have to be at the airport atleast by 6:30AM.

I need to find a nice hotel/hostel that is cheap (under 100Euro total for 3 occupancy). Also, this accomodation must have an airport transfer for Sunday - early enough to get me to the airport for 6:30Am.

OR

Does anyone know if the metro can get you to the airport? If so, what line and what are the hours of operation? Will it run at 5AM?

I want to be able to get off the ship - bring my bags to the hotel, and then go back and tour Barcelona for the day, stay at the hotel overnight and leave about 5AM to be at the airport for 6:30AM check-in on Sunday.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

: )

Try the Hotel Continental Las Ramblas.

I had 3 adults in 1 room for 110 Euros. They are one block away from the Aeroport Bus from Placa Catalunya to the Airport. The bus starts running daily at 6:00 am I beleive and the trip is less than 20 minutes and only costs 3,70 Euro.

The hotel provides free continental breakfast too!

I booked this hotel for $70 for double

Ciutat del Prat ( 90942) , El Prat del Llobregat ( Map )

Avenida Remolar, 46, El Prat del Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain, 8820.

They are 1.5 km from the airport and offer free shuttle service 24 hours a day. There is supposed to be a metro station 50 meters from the hotel -- 15 to 20 minutes to get into Barcelona center.

Archived